Sunday, April 5, 2009

playing water in the garden


It is 33 degrees C.

The heat is slowing me down.

Arrggghh! North Korea launched it's missile rocket said the BBC. There is so much "commotion" all around the world, when will this ever stop?

Now, neatly folding clothes and linen on the bed, I glanced on TV and saw the glorious rain forest of Malaysia. Oh, how it looks like my country! It should be refreshing out there! In the middle of the jungle!

Still have to do the car wash and it is 2 p.m. It was the hottest part of the day, I guess. While splashing the vehicle with water, my son was also splashing water to his pet dog and it looks oh so refreshing to me. I said, this is "fun".

I remembered when my kids were still small, we used to play around with the water from the garden hose a lot. And I can't remember when was the last time so, why don't we do it again today?

We did. And for a couple of minutes, we finished bathing our pet, the car wash and we had some dancing and fooling around the garden. The plants got their nourishment too. But most of all, we had a lot of fun for practically no extra expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment