Friday, April 17, 2009

lighting-up darkness


I am amazed how cruel the world could be in many ways! It just so happens that I am too whimsical that makes me rarely antagonize that nature.

When I am judged, I do get away from doing just the same.

Judging harshly could cause major damages and creates unhealthy feelings. So when I get into trouble and seemed to slip into tormenting thoughts, reading a book lights up this world! In the book, I see and feel "battles" much too painful than what I am going through.

Makes me think too that even with good intentions somehow things could get so harsh and sour. I wish I could heal. I wish I could stand along in "your battle".

There are things I cannot control one is another person's doubt. I just pray that everyone be "healed" and get out of that doubt.

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment