Friday, April 10, 2009

in pursuit of your own bliss

It is fun to have my two teenage sons at home! It is their summer vacation and we decided to stay- put and be home most of the time. They were always busy during summer with outdoor or other summer enhancement activities before and this change seems to be approvingly pleasant to the three of us!

Their activities include time for a book, computer, TV, play station and some chores. When I go out for some errands I bring them along for some joy ride. We have fun teasing each other and checking and minding each others activities.

I think, it gives us opportunity not only to save money for my son's college this coming June but also have time with each other. During school days, our time together (physically) is limited. During the past days, I observed my two sons to forever provoke and argue with each other. But after some time they become loving, once more. I sometimes just shrug my shoulders and smile. When I was a teenager I was not as expressive as my children are. But I am glad that most of the time they tell me what their thoughts are.

When I was younger or even when I was at their age, nobody would know what I was thinking or feeling! Now that I am adult I can see the difference between the two. I grew up having lots of hang-ups! When my children are angry at some point they easily feel good the next minute. I think it is amazing and I probably will not have a hard time telling my children what's on my mind too!

Sometimes I think my lack of material wealth is compensated with my children' s love and concern towards me. But of course, I would still want to attract some wealth in my life (says the law of attraction it is not bad to dream of it).

Having it (material wealth) would be a bonus because of what I have now, the persons who are dear to me and their wealth har har har.

Whenever I am at the verge of getting lonely, I ask myself if I really needed it in my life. I may not be really feeling it but only remembering some bad moments in my past. This is what I do - shrug-it-off and remember to attract bliss, most of the time.

Be blissful! I used to write it in my previous articles and I thought I want to bring it back! Spreading some bliss to everyone is a delight!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful and enriching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and enriching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Ps. 37:4

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right brother donald, I also believe in that! Our Lord will always be a part of my being and bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're having wonderful time with your kids! :-) I also want to attract wealth but it seems I attract the otherwise. LOL

    When I feel so down and my bitter past flashes back, I would always just gaze at my family and right away i would feel great comfort and bliss. Thank you for sharing this wonderful thought. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I want to show you something. Visit Love Your Blog NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete