Thursday, June 4, 2009

entwined

Just before I go somewhere, I thought of writing. Something came up on my thoughts.

Recently the news here in the Philippines featured and saturated every Filipino of the sex scandal of a young sexy actress and a doctor. Even if I had the urge to watch it (for curiosity 's sake) I really stop myself in doing so. I find it disgusting to enjoy such a private act especially that the filming did not have the consent of the woman. I am just sad that the media gave the general public the opportunity to get curious and crave for it all the more.

I think otherwise. I should give those people in the video some respect by not viewing their private moments together. Whatever the story, cause and effect, the general public should stop viewing it. The sexy actress and the doctor have expressed their grief, pain and embarrassment, that should be enough.

In relation to sex, I am presently reading a novel. Its called "Hanta Yo" (Clear the Way). It is a story of the American Indians. Although I am not finished reading it, I was given such another good and spiritual perspective of sex. In their tribes or bands, every touch and move of the man and woman doing the act has power over their minds and bodies. It is not only about pleasure but of respect to life and the person you are doing it with.

I am more inclined to such a non-lewd dealing of sex because it is more enlightening to each and every one's soul. I believe sex should give us not only pleasure but enlightenment. It should be making us better persons in this crazy world. If we do it, we should involve a deep sense of respect to the bodies that would bring forth souls of the next generation.

Who would want to create the next generation of psychos and monters? I think we all should in anyway stop bastardizing sex.

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment