Thursday, June 11, 2009

facing loneliness

I like waiting inside my niece's thrift shop of apparels. Well, I do not actually just sit and wait, but I often use "waiting" to observe and engage in quick and happy notes with the customers. I am sometimes amazed with how I can sense loneliness when someone comes in. I do not stare , but from some gaits or facial expressions that seems to vibrate from them, I could easily catch one or two. And because we often discuss about life's insights some customers would actually join in and share some difficulties that they are loaded with. Indeed!



Loneliness is a bad choice. It is normal that we go through it but dwelling on it is so UNCOOL!

Well and good if it was only about an apparel, but what if it was about a major decision and development in our lives?

I do not want to be lonely.

Be blissful then!

No comments:

Post a Comment