Monday, June 22, 2009

good chat time

I chat when I got time. And I give time for chat.

Mainly because I get connected with family and friends. A quick "hi there" is like getting there - wherever in the world he or she is.

My niece, Thea is a regular "chat mate". We do crazy things together on the internet (wholesome fun) at Facebook, Singsnap or just visit sites. I informed her that I am featuring the "Best 2-minutes of my Day" on my blog and she volunteered that our "chat" should be "it". Of course dear niece, you will always be a part not only of this blog, but my life as well. She took this picture, while we were chatting.


Another regular "chat mate" is a friend, Joel. We worked together before but remained as friends until now. He was rumored to be a lover before because we were always together. And if he reads this, he'd say "eeeeewwwwwwhhh".

I told him that I have a crate full of books and suggested that he buy from it. He said something like "We have been friends for such a long time but you have not given me any gift har har har". Suggesting that I just give one to him.

I replied " I give you joy and the freedom to be you". Isn't that enough of a gift? And I was serious when I said it.

He said " Please bring on our friendship to a higher level. You should give me a gift, something material".

"Oh my God, then the more that you will not receive any from me because even without those material things I make you happy with my thoughts, expression and presence. And that is just so priceless har har har".

Of course, I can give him a book. And he should not mean that it is the "material things" that really matters about our friendship. But let me think about that!

And I miss a lot of my other chat friends because I cannot stay long in front of this desktop. Wish them all in good stead always!

Be blissful!

1 comment:

  1. how i wish i could also read books just like you do. got no time , huhuhu...maybe you can send me one of your good books...yung relaxing ha...am so stressed at work. i go to forest lake to relax and give my love to mama. sometimes i get to visit your tatay too...i love reading your blogs...go, girl..congratulations...

    ReplyDelete