Thursday, June 4, 2009

for many good reasons

A Chinese dinner for many reasons!

Today seems to be a super blessed day! Together with my younger sons, I met the girlfriend of my eldest. She works at Marco Polo Davao. She is quiet and soft-spoken. I really would not mind if she is the exact opposite because I would always welcome anyone whom my children chooses to be their girlfriends or eventually partners in life.

I do not wish to meddle with my children' s choices of partners. Because I do not want another round of family feud resulting from grudges, anger and hurting. It was never easy and supportive to everyone's wellness. I have been there. I would want to see myself to be able to relate with my daughters-in-law in a good and honest manner for us to build a strong family bonding. From that bond I believe that their children will learn what trust and security is all about. Then they could face whatever challenges there are in the future.

I should just be in the background, praying that everyone is well and happy.

My eldest son today, also signed a contract for his very first job assignment in one of the biggest fleet in the world, the Norwegian Cruise Lines. He has been aiming for that job assignment for such a long time and now he got it.

I am just so happy for him. I think, Hanna and the job, all these my son deserves because he is good. In spite of all our misunderstanding and fights, he was always humble enough to acknowledge his fault whenever he commits mistakes.

Chinese food is served heftily. And I liked the way they prepare it even if it has a load of oil in them. It is fine, as long as we have that tea around to flush it out too.

I pray that hefty blessings continuously pour my children and to everyone I love. Because through them I see the glory of the Almighty who is always there especially when I feel everything else is so heavily laden!

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment