Wednesday, June 24, 2009

get that sunlight!

I was driving my way home this morning and after days of cloudy skies in the city, today the glorious sunlight gave me its warm shine! Enough exposure to reminded me of trusting this good life. I did not even care to put that shade down, instead I felt honored by the sun's rays touching my face and whole body!

When someone tells me "how depressed I am" (no matter what time of the day!). I often remark, "Well it is a choice your mind make for today. I believe if there are a thousand reasons for you to be depressed there are a thousand reasons for you to be happy as well".

One makes the choice! One chooses the WAY! There are depressed children coming from depressed parents but have succeeded in shifting away from that condition. Because everyone has the ability to consciously teach our minds to focus and choose "the other option". The trouble sometimes lie when depressed people do not usually acknowledge that there is something to change with the state of mind and the lifestyle adapted and learned all through those years.

Who will help?

No one but the person in YOU. Not the people around you or the circumstances that one often blames as the reason. I get away from this.

Get that heat and energy from the sunlight!

In the morning, it is the natural energy from the sun that gives the vitality that makes our blood flow inside. Find something to do. The bedroom could be the most depressing place at the start of the day, especially if you were in the bedroom the whole day and night.

Get out, sniff the air, feel the warmth of the sunshine, move your body, touch the plants, use your brains to create and be the warmest person to everyone!

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment