Monday, June 15, 2009

something inside



I was not able to write for several days now. I have been very occupied with several concerns that kept me away from this desktop but I thought there should never really be an excuse. We could finish a task that we really like because we find some ways or means to do it. The same manner if one does not want to. There could also be lots of reasons for not doing it. So anyway today, I thought of writing everyday about the best 2-minutes of my day. I think it would be both inspirational and spiritual. And I do not like this to be a very personal experience because I know everyone should have their "best of today" in your lives. We could all do this everyday!

We just seldom acknowledge it or we are just too comfortable with our lives that we are not able to identify the best one. This practice highlights something that gives us "a lift" from some other troubles that we have in a day. Also teaches our bodies and minds to disassociate from depression. And offer the best moments of our days to our Creator at the end of the day!

My day is not finished yet but I could choose this early. While writing this, I am listening to the song "Something Inside". It is from the movie "August Rush". I believe it is one romantic song but inspiring as well. I could apply that song to self-reflection. Looking inside ourselves. Honestly acknowledging some mistakes and correcting it.

Everything starts from the inside.

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment