Monday, June 1, 2009

unloading for June



Hello June!

It has become a habit to scrap away old books, uniforms or anything that "clogs" about inside cabinets and the house. I have for almost three weeks been identifying stuff that are not used and separated them for donation. Well it surprised me to see stuff which I think are really irrelevant to be kept for nothing. Ohhh just adding on to the clutter, I thought.

It is not only the house that was tumbled in and out, up and down but as well as the files in the computer. And while I was doing it, I found the video shown above. It was one of the family outings before and in one of our favorite mountain resort here in Davao. I thought of sharing it here, not to make fun but to have fun! Kristine had a fall in the video but she was really game at our guffawssss!

Clothes and other stuff really have to go sometimes. When I look at my closet and see a shirt or dress not worn for more than 6 months I decide to give it away. I sometimes have such a strong attachment to stuff that are dear to me only to realize that they are becoming "a heavy load" to carry.

That gesture should also suggest throwing away unresolved issues in our lives. It is a little bit harder than those stuff but they also should go. Issues clutters the same way as stuff do, so friends let us all start unloading!

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment