Sunday, June 28, 2009

Picasa Web Albums - Toronto

Picasa Web Albums - Toronto

One of my most memorable moments in my whole life! The Toronto travel with my sister!

My sister gave me this trip to the Niagara Falls. When I saw it after around 4 hours of bus ride from the Renaissance Hotel in Toronto, I did cry!

My sister who was hungry, went straight to the buffet table at the Sheraton. I was just there looking at the window and tears rolling down my face. I did not know why I also cried but I was feeling so terribly dramatic, feeling very grateful to my sister for bringing me there and marveling over the great view in front of me. I only see such creation in books, magazines and TV but getting close to it was farthest from my mind.

I could'nt ask for more after that! My sister tried to bring me to the US too, but of course it was not that easy. US was just a swim away. But its alright!

Having gone to Toronto is like seeing a part of the First World!

Be blissful!

P.S. I have to write this. My sister and I had Renaissance Hotel as our home in Toronto. My brother Omar, provided that for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment