Wednesday, October 28, 2009

gliding

Effortlessly everything else glides into place!

There has been several times in my life wherein I tend to push on some matters that instead of creating some positive results, it nearly got me into some serious trouble. When I woke up early today, I promised not to "push and pull" over matters that I tend to be overly eager ever since.

I wanted to just flow where I am brought by the wind. I did have a smooth glide, today.

And God, I am so amazed with Your wisdom and presence in every aspect of my life. I am just sad that I am not too religious to really express my exultation to what I have and what I have not! I do not really mind about my "have nots" because I know everyone has that! I think, Life has always been fair.

Today, I have drafted on my mind what my first book will be. I will spend an hour before I sleep to draft my first pages. This is something I want my children to have before I really leave this wonderful world. I will finish this book.

Be blissful!



No comments:

Post a Comment