Monday, October 26, 2009

struck by the truth

I am just so struck with how blessings are distributed everyday! Writing blogs is such a therapy for me to release my tensions. Most of the time my stories here has undergone a process that makes it a bit lighter in many ways. That goes with my soul. Writing alone is such a blessing that I sometimes forget to acknowledge. I would have gone crazier than my normal level if not I am able to do this.

Today, I am sharing a prayer from the book, Brida by Paulo Coelho.

"Lord, help me understand that all the good things in life that happens to me do so because I deserve them. Help me understand that what moves me to seek out your truth is the same force that moved the saints and the souls. I have are the same doubts the saints had and my frailties are the same frailties. Help me to be humble enough to accept that I am no different from other people. Amen".

Today I realized, I could love my husband still more.

No comments:

Post a Comment