Wednesday, October 28, 2009

my book

I was too excited to write the first pages of my book a few hours ago but I realized there was nothing to write. I find it crazy that when I am doing some other things, that is when my thoughts keep on bugging me about a thousand things to write.

Instead, I found this painting I really fell in love with and thought of posting it. And give myself some more minutes to organize my thoughts again for my book. But until now, I honestly do not know where to start.

I do not know if seasoned writers have this kind of procrastination. Because they have the right to. I am not sure if I should be in that league at my level and pace.

My first plan really was to write the speeches needed for my funeral but I guess it was an idea that my children, Achie, my niece and a friend was uncomfortable with. I really wanted that occasion to be a little different from the normal eulogies. Maybe later on, I will get back to that "some kind of" idea.

Anyway, one of my first passion was writing speeches. I like emotional and inspiring ones. When I prepare a speech, I happen to research for some related topics or interests which I quote or elaborate with. Now, I regret not being able to make a compilation of the speeches I did.


Then of course, my promise of my first few pages of my book is at the moment, so very "off".

I have to forgive myself regarding this. I am not a seasoned writer anyway!




No comments:

Post a Comment