Tuesday, October 27, 2009

outpourings

I was not in harmony with myself today. I was troubled and for some difficult minutes I was doubtful of what I was doing, more so of what I am going to do. Was it the color of my lipstick? Or the blouse I have chosen. Did I wake up at the wrong side of my bed? Oh, never mind.

I think, I just have to list some good things for me to acknowledge, so I would be able to set aside some pain I got today:

1) I was happy when I was able to bring my 3 sons to their destinations this morning.
2) We had fun listening to Mo Twister's Killerbee station.
3) I was over-courteous while driving today. I think I have given "way" at least 5 to 6 times to other drivers.
4) I got a good parking lot in Ateneo.
5) I walked 10 minutes to the bank. One good physical exercise today.
6) There was not many people in the bank. I was the third person served by the teller.
7) I was abnormally silent and happy.
8) Fetched my 2 children from their thermal therapy and brought them home.
9) Lots of kiss and touch from Katchie while I was driving them home.
10) I had a nap for about 15 minutes while waiting for Angelo's txt - if it was time to fetch him.
11) After some hard moments at noon, I was able to drive back home safe.
12) Had 10 minutes alone in the room. The house was so silent.
13) I was able to help my son look for another school.
14) I kissed and embraced Angelo.
15) After crying for the nth time, I attended a birthday get-together with children.
16) I had lots of laughter with children below 10 years old.
17) Had some time with the birthday boy who is now 50 years old but his guests are young kids and teenagers.
18) I kissed and embraced Angelo.
19) For the longest time, my 3 other friends (together again) came. We were in the garden where we used to spend some time together.
20) I kissed and embraced Angelo, again.
21) I did not cook dinner because we came from a party.
22) Got the chance to blog.

There is no way that I could twist and turn difficult moments that came my way today. I always believed, that our God always has a reason. If I just cannot understand it by now, maybe tomorrow I will. Tomorrow is another day. There must be something in store for us. A promise of another day's outpourings.

Be blissful!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23) Your niece loves you dearly! I love you Tita A. Big hugs and Sweet kisses for you. I can't wait to be there in davao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 23) Your niece loves you dearly! I love you Tita A. Big hugs and Sweet kisses for you. I can't wait to be there in davao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Achieeee, I said to myself nothing beats the existence of people whom you love most and loves me back! I can't ask for more...thanks for always being there...mwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete