Saturday, October 17, 2009

written love

I started my day with some heated discussions with my eldest son. I said something that I wish I did not. That is one frailty I got. I just say the wrong things when I am provoked. I know it is never healthy.

Sometimes I get so spoiled in the family. It is because I know I will be forgiven that I do not exert much effort in checking that conduct. I could be so mean to my love ones.

When I got home I have to manually cut my bermuda grass. Cut all dried leaves. Replanted. Rearranged pots. Etc. I only stopped when my back ached. When my hands were trembling. I have to release that bad energy!

I wish I could just "shut" my mouth when I am angry. I do not wish my children to remember bad things I have said. I do not wish them to bring bad memories when they journey through life.

I am putting that Chinese character in my blog. To remind me always to be humble in dealing with my children.

When Kaiser went home he kissed me. I am just blessed that my children are all so tender and loving.

Bless my children!



No comments:

Post a Comment