Thursday, October 8, 2009

too much heat




Today I have been treated from too much heat!


The sun was up at around 5:30 am when I was busy hollering from the kitchen for my children to wake up for breakfast. I know this will be a sunny day because of the yellow rays from the horizon. And I was thinking, "this is good day for my cacao beans, too"! The beans are extra-strong in flavor if treated well by the sun.

At the park where I try to get that "walk for longer life" cause everyday, the sun was beaming with that piercing heat getting through my veins. And it was only 7:05 am. As I turn towards the northern direction of the park, the moon was inching her way out. What a day! I get to see both the sun and moon while I walk around the park. My mind was heavily loaded though with thousands of concerns. My son Angelo is not happy with some of his grades in his Engineering Drawing classes and I am not much happy to hear about it.

There is more heat at the Ceragem Center. I bring my mother for the thermal massage therapy in the center and whenever I am not busy I go with her. It is Korean treatment and basically using heat. Just like the sauna where I am relieved of the toxins in the body, herein I also feel good, relaxed and well. The 9-ball compact that they have is where I lay my body. It is moved to 15 body points every after 3 minutes and it is amazing that this general treatment is actually addressing several illnesses or if one is not ill, is preventive in nature. It makes me perspire and feel light.

And after the errands, have to get back home for lunch. With so much heat, I do not understand why we have to settle for "arroz caldo". It is chicken porridge with hefty helpings of ginger, garlic, onions and spring onions. Now as I am writing this, I am perspiring.

I am brewing my coffee now so I have it while doing the laundry. I have to finish all the chores before the day ends for me to get to my "chocolates de cielo" business.

The heat is not taking me down, on the contrary it is making me move. Move to get away from too many concerns I have. I hope to throw it all away soon!

I wish one bank to get out of business. Just kidding! I wish more blessings for me to be able to pay that bank, that is better!

Have to work freaking hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment