Sunday, November 15, 2009

birthday bash

I got my son to play this music.

We have to give this as a gift to all the November birthday celebrators in the family. Shoti (nephew), Nov. 2; Nanay (mom) and Omar (brother) both on November 9; Jamie (niece) Nov 14; Marlene (sis-in-law) Nov. 20; Cris (sister) November 25; Angelo (my son) November 27; Celine (my husband) November 30. What a crowd har har har!



I am proud of Karlsen who really do not have a formal piano lesson but keep on practicing on the keyboards. He said he was "off" with some notes but I told him "of course because you do not read notes" har har har. I told him to study reading the notes too so he will be better in that discipline.

2 comments:

  1. Karl should get piano lessons just so he'll learn the proper techniques and read notes. It's great that he can play by ear but if he learns how to read music sheets, then he has the chance to play even more music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encourage Kachi to read/learn how to read notes.

    ReplyDelete