Tuesday, November 3, 2009

shaking-off

I really thought that it is odd how people have such an approval or popular response to sarcasm. Better than the "loving" way.

I do listen everyday to a radio program which I really think is sometimes way so offensive and talks of repugnant and lame topics yet I am amazed how people are so attached and entertained to it. Even I (har har har) follow it because I want to have an idea of the listeners' sense and response to each topic. I myself could relate to how the hosts and the listeners would respond given a situation. I usually think people have a flare for misdirections. Example, we tend to see love in a heavy form ("falling" in love is like an emotional downhill), we understand it in a destructive manner ( I hurt you because I love you) and we end it all with crappy sense (finding another tough love).

So when I thought of writing a blog, I thought of shaking-off those tons of imbalances in my senses. So when I sit down and write, I also get my approval to make the worst of a day to appear less traumatic. This is a therapy and I wish by doing this everyday, I get to wake up seeing all the events of my day perfectly blissful (at least from a perspective).

And if by chance you read this, I wish to share my "shaking-off" bliss!


No comments:

Post a Comment