Saturday, November 7, 2009

not much change

I had the privilege of visiting the hospital where I was born. Well, I was born probably in one of the poorest municipalities of this country but I have always been proud of the place where I came from.

I was supposed to write something about, why on earth can't I cook a perfect sunny side up or egg omelet? But while I was browsing in the computer, I saw this picture.

So I felt nostalgic about it. I was happy to see the building where I first came to life. I was 9.9 lbs when I came out of my mother. The reason why my mother was rushed to that lone hospital in the island. And it is sad to note that there was not much improvement since I was born there in 1964.

Today, I promised to help that hospital. Yes, someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment