Monday, November 9, 2009

scrambled sunny side up

I was up early at 4:30 am. Got lots of errand for a Monday. "Bank to bank to bank" as my friend fondly says. It is my mother and brother's (Omar) birthday too. I greeted my brother last night but still has to call my mom today.

Anyway, I am used to waking up at around that time. But today is different because Angelo has to get to his new school before 7 in the morning. Oh, this is just great! I remembered that I have to go to our telephone company. I will write about that separately, it is kind of funny and alarming.

But I have to write this because again, my sunny side up was so wrecked that I have to scramble the rest of the eggs for breakfast today. My children did not even noticed that one egg was supposed to be sunny side up. That is how awful my eggs were today!

Oh well, Paulo Coelho said "And if you haven't made any mistakes recently, you must be doing something wrong."

My mistake couldn't really be so wrong, all I want is to have a perfect sunny side up.

1 comment:

  1. Tita A. :-) The presentation wouldn't matter as long as your eggs taste good! wahaha :D

    ReplyDelete