Saturday, November 21, 2009

with my eucalyptus trees

It is my 45th birthday today. I had such one busy day and most of the time I was alone.
I woke up at 3:00 am. I was awake ahead of my 4:30 alarm. Then drove - off to my children' s destinations. From 8:00 am till 4:00 pm, I was completely alone.
This is one favorite spot with friends when we have time to gather. They treat themselves with the leaves from my two eucalyptus trees. They pick fresh leaves from the trees and smell it.

I thought of taking pictures of the eucalyptus trees. I do a lot of thinking when I am alone.
I sometimes wish the trees also understands me. I get all these thoughts in my mind that sometimes bothers me too.
I had a wonderful day by the way. I got lots of calls and birthday greetings. Gaga and Mylene came too. Had a gift from Angelo when he came home. Karl came home late from their tour to the air and naval stations. Kaikai came home from work tired and ate dinner with me.

Sometimes birthdays make one sentimental. But I am mighty glad I was finally tearless today.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Joel, I also thought I got a good chance har har har. It was not a serious beauty and brain contest. It was also my way of sharing my advocacy about health and at the same time, try something new.

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete