Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello


Hellooooooooooo?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had a very bad experience lately of lodging a complaint at PLDT (Philippine Long Distance Telephone) because of not getting my bills for 3 months. Well, I thought I just have the right to complain because I have to monitor what is in there.

Many people actually do not go through with their bills but not me. I religiously pay my bills even if I cannot pay the whole amount. I just have the habit of checking its details for me to budget whatever money I have.

The bottom line is bills are not just bills. It explains what "I am going to shell-out my money for" and reminds of me of paying an obligation. And my stress doubles-up when I do not have enough money(har har har) to pay it. So just give me that bill, ok?

To cut the story short.

After the call that night, the messenger suddenly appeared the next day and after some argument because he kept on insisting that "I received my bills". Yes, I received all my other bills from other companies except PLDT. And his company is the service provider for the deliveries of the bills.

Oh, this messenger is kind of unique. And because I was doing my laundry and have to go somewhere after, I told him that I would just talk to PLDT and maybe your boss because we do not seem to understand each other.

And after that he shouted at me and said "If I lose my job I am going to get back to you and kill you and do something with your property".

Grrrrhhhhhh! The nerve!

When I called up PLDT, I only requested my bill now here is someone who wanted to kill me because he is going to lose his job. I am usually friendly with messengers but this one is just CRAZY!

I went back to the house and called 911. I reported him to the Police Station too, in case he is really going to kill me. Just because of that bill.

Anyways when I called up the telephone company, I only wanted to give feedback and people misinterpret it as something else. I do not even know him to put some grudge into the story.

Now, I just have the feeling that Filipinos sometimes are overbearing with comments and feedback to improve their service. Come on.

We got to be less emotional into something like this. Instead, we all have to work hard. And be the best in whatever we can.

I think that is more important than getting back to people who lodge complaints about your services. Like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment