Sunday, November 1, 2009

come brighter day

Last night was a full moon. I always felt good when it is a full moon so even if I do not have a good camera to capture it, I still tried. I was also expecting to have some good laugh, but somehow it turned out to be a disaster (only an exaggeration though).

I think it was the features on TV about spirits and the dead that made my night gloomy. I was at the backyard, roasting the chocolate beans on charcoal, when I saw the rising full moon. I thought while the moon was elevating I also felt that my spirits were going up with it. But it suddenly rained. A heavy one.

So, the moon disappeared from the clouds and so is my expectant mood.

Last night, I had trouble downloading some templates for my blog. Got messed up with all the work I am supposed to finish with my book. Got some really disturbing bad news that caused some sleepless hours. Got derailed somewhere. In short, there were just too many reasons to feel bad.

Oh, am I so glad to wake up and look forward again for a bright day? I always look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment