Sunday, November 29, 2009

get some snooze

One of my favorite leisure is sleeping. I rush to it whenever I get the opportunity and I am just mighty glad that my body responds to that need immediately.

Sleep just gives me peace inside and out. Before I go to sleep there is one thing I do: Forgive myself and others for something that made me feel heavy in my heart.

How I wish I could give this as a gift especially to people who cannot just get to sleep.

And I wanna share some thoughts about it especially for those who are denied of getting sleep:

Restlessness at night comes when you are rested during the day.
Try getting on your feet as early as 5 in the morning. Get that sunlight streaming into your veins. Push and Pull a lot. Climb up the stairs. WALK and walk and walk. Rub the dirt off the walls. PERSPIRE A LOT. RUN around. Dig that soil. Plant some greens. No to caffeine. Never sleep with the sun still up in the sky. Move and extend those arms and feet. take YOUR ASS off that chair. CREATE SOMETHING. Work till you drop.

THINK RIGHT OVER WRONG.

Talk to your mind. Tell your body to sleep at 8 pm. Read till your eyes are tired. Listen to your heart. Get rid of your anger. Shun bad thoughts about others and self. Embrace affection. Save your soul. Unload grudges and guilt.

Teach your body, mind and heart to let " love " enter your system. Peace will be flowing inside your veins. Your mind will tell your eyes to close. Your heart will float in peace. Your body will be aware of how great sleep is. Your organs inside will have its natural cleansing. Your psyche will be healed. Feel your slumber!

Then you wake up renewed and looking at the brighter side of a new day!

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment