Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am your thoughts writer

I created another blog. It is called "I am your thoughts writer".

I am not sure of how the blog will evolve but I am starting it with encouraging visitors to write their thoughts. I also want it to be another venue wherein I might make money through writing.

I think the market for writers is large-scale. I just do not know how to get there.

In the meantime, I keep on writing and sometimes I feel that I am in a slow pace yet. But I also do not want this to be "heavy" on my part. I just think that documenting thoughts are important.

It makes up a person's being. During my birthday, I told my friend that I wanted to look deeply into my being. I have to know and accept what is wrong with me so I will be better.

My posts in this blog are not just craziness and "spur of the moment" thing. It is a treasure. There will come a time when I will no longer be able to express my thoughts. Let these thoughts be my connection to my family even when I am long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment