Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my untwisted reasoning


My tweet for today was kind of selfish and mean. And when I was about to write for this blog about something else, I still cannot help but think of that statement. Is my blog starting to be a mean blog lately?

This is what I have tweet(ed). "If I am to choose right at this moment between my vehicle and husband, I would choose my vehicle."

But that is how I exactly feel. And even until now, I would say it over and over again even if he is the one paying it.

By the way, I have to write that because he told me that he can no longer pay the bank. So plainly said.

As for me who is battling a tornado-sized damaged-love for him has found another reason for a tsunami-kind of hatred. Thank you. So plainly said too. And he is only 10 months to go for a full payment.

And it is not just because of the vehicle. It is such a lame reason for this attack. Because I am willing to give that vehicle back to the bank. All I want is for him to understand that he just cannot say "I can no longer pay that" or "I can no longer complete this" or "There is nothing I could do."

A man could do better than that says my untwisted reasoning.

My marriage is not really marriage in the first place. So I am disgruntled again.

And he does not read my blogs. I told him of all these, too. To be fair.

And lastly for him to feel good, I also want to say that probably I am not inspiring him to be his best, so I think he deserves someone else.


When at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang-on!
A creepy and crappy kind of slogan for this particular post.

No comments:

Post a Comment