Monday, March 30, 2009

law of attraction

Jaky, my fellow blogger introduced this concept to me. I find it appealing because it is basically what I believe in - to be "positive when all around me is crumbling". And in that positive state I might somehow attract positive engagements in my life which is fundamental to what we call "wellness".

I grew up in a not so positive environment, so the moment I was aware that there was something wrong with my "line of thinking", I thought of trying some means to be liberated from such a neurotic state ha ha ha!

Practicing it was and still is an effort! "Unlearning" could be so hard anyway , so I might be forgiven in this aspect. There are still days when I feel that my thoughts or vibrations are not that pleasant. But I give myself time to process! It is not a sin to make mistakes in this aspect, I think!

I have not gone through the details of the LOA's protocol, but I wouldn't mind to explore on it especially if it is for the enrichment of the body, mind and soul.

This afternoon, my friend came over and she has with her a DVD whom she says she wanted to watch with me! And because the title was "The Secret" I did not expect that it was the "Law of Attraction" that I first watched at Jaky's blog. The review was a welcome treat. We should not stop feeding our minds and soul with nourishments such as this.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Bliss, the law of attraction has come to you. That's so amazing. Good. Lucky. Watch the full DVD. and yes, understand what Bob Proctor says after the whole movie finishes.

    ReplyDelete