Thursday, March 12, 2009

not once, but twice

Since my nap was shortened by the Badjaos, I tried staring at the passing cargo ship to while away!

Across Davao City (where I am) is the Island Garden City of Samal! When the economy was good, the family enjoys going there and drive around the island! Now, I just have to view it!

The Badjaos are so skillful not only in deep-sea diving and fishing. But also with their selling. They are too pushy. They approach you not once, but twice or more!

After the Sawaki interlude, they came back again... with another basin full of deep-sea fishes! wwwhhoooaaaaa! If my father was with me that time, he will surely love this! They offered this catch for only 120 pesos!

The Badjaos were also proud to say that they used their spears with some of their catch! I separated 2 angel fishes (I consider them aquarium fishes and I just dont have the heart to eat it) with fresh wounds from the spear! Oooucchhh!

I would love to buy this catch for tatay and it will be a sight to see him eat all of these!

He loves fishing and told us before he died that he wanted to go back to the island and just go fishing all of his remaining days!

No comments:

Post a Comment