Wednesday, March 18, 2009

rich cat, poor cat and mouse

I am not so fond of cats. But I find some of them charming. I think , I will need a lot of effort to touch or play with them. I guess, even those with some kind of a breed. In the picture is my friend's cat. I even forgot the name but it looks like our family dog (a Japanese Spitz) at a glance.

Well, sometimes when I look at some cats owned by rich people, I think they live in abundance more than the millions of children in poverty all over the country and the whole world. So sad!
And this stray cat with a mouse as a prey looks gross to me! When I was doing community work in a slum area, my friend took this picture. I asked from him this picture for wanting to show it to my children (for educational reasons).

I also have not really seen in my whole life a cat devouring a mouse. Sometimes I think that it is only a myth (that cats really eat mice). Because I sometimes see our dog chase some mice too but she does not eat one. She just scares a hell lot of them.

I still did not see what happened after the picture was taken. Gross maybe!

Who is happier, healthier and wiser? The rich cat or the poor cat?

Or does it really matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment