Thursday, March 19, 2009

seasons under the sun

For the past weeks I have noticed that we have been experiencing summer earlier. Specifically today, I was more aware of my sweating with the 40+ degrees centigrade heat and the scourging sun because I was out the whole day (because I forgot my key inside the house).

There is actually never a day that I am not whipped with some trouble. But I teach myself (hard enough) to acknowledge the brighter side of what is troubling my wellness and my being "whole". The heat has provoked a pensive mood for me. But I thought there could be some dampness in this heat. I found a nook to cool me for such dire moment.

I cannot imagine myself in this cold enclosure (as in the picture above). But I also see some beauty in it. This place could be glistening at night. The black and whites could be another source of warmth. Warmth from the hugs and cares of the people around. Warmth from the fireplace. Warmth coming from the heart. Warmth coming from a lot of feeling and touching .

I think seasons are not just about changing of temperatures and weathers but more attitudinal.

3 comments:

  1. now that's like something great. Good to see some ads. You can still customize them.

    Tell you what, you are a good photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaky thanks always for the support. you told me i can put some ads. thanks for always visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What matters most is that we loved at all! Through the eyes of one who loves is romance...emanating from imagination. Imagine yourself holding a cup of homemade tsokolate from Davao by the fireplace,in a home by the lake, surrounded by fresh snow. Everything is bright outside as moonlight, and electrical lights reflecting on snow...

    ReplyDelete