Monday, July 13, 2009

cannot blog this

"Ma, you can't blog what I am going to tell you!" my son said the other day.

"What can I not blog?" I was surprised. "Is it the best 2-minutes of my day?" I asked, too. "Because if it is, you know I would" I added.

Anyway, I am writing about it.

It was about their Trigonometry class.

During a pop quiz, all of them flunked the test but he was the highest in the class.

So, I did not know how to react. Only I said to myself "Hmmm, the best among the flunkers".

He said, "Ma, say something".

"Oh well, not everyone going to school or walking down the street loves Trigonometry. But you should try to love it for the sake of your grades."

He said, "Ma, I got the highest score. The rest of the scores are far behind mine."

"Ohhh of course, I forgot...I am just so proud of you!"

It came to my mind a little longer though. Hope I did not prolong his "bad feeling". And I hope too that the world outside will not be too harsh for him.

I am. I was. And I will always be proud of my kids.

What can I do more but to embrace, kiss and accept it and my son from one bad moment in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment