Thursday, July 30, 2009

remarkable signs

Signs could be so hilarious!

Seems like the new 4 elements is no longer earth, fire, water and air! How about caution, men, water and air?

Or maybe it is a warning for men to stay away! Only women are allowed to pump?

So I asked: "What do you exactly mean by your sign?"

The attendant said: "We want the truck drivers not to consume the air in the pump because more often than not, they always leave it empty."

That is better than the sign, I thought. I will write a long one, a paragraph, if I cannot say it in a short way.

There must be a better way to say it, I told my friend. Do you have any suggestions? I have some below that I am going to send them. If you have some suggestions send it to the Shell Station Mamay Road Branch, Davao City.

I was thinking of the following:

a) Big trucks not allowed!

b) Do not pump hard and leave me empty!

c) Leave some air for the rest!

d) Be pump -friendly!

e) Warning: Pumping hard is dangerous to your health!

And write, be blissful on your next stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment