Saturday, July 4, 2009

renaissance room last February






















My son gave me his cellphone!

He said, "Mom you need a new cellphone! I am giving this (his Nokia) to you ". Maybe because my cellphone of 6 years (Sony Ericcson) is near extinction! So my son's old cellphone is my new cellphone now!

And while I was exploring the cellphone, I browsed at some pictures he took some time ago. Including the pictures at the Renaissance Hotel in Makati.

The pictures were taken last February after my father's funeral. I was dead tired physically and emotionally (picture at the right) so I just stayed inside the hotel and explored my emotions! I slept through it...

With the pictures, I remembered the pain. But I also remembered, strength. I thought the pain was forever but I realized it has to stop!

Going back to the cellphone, I was a bit scared to receive the cellphone because he might ask for a new one...And I was correct, after all! But he said he is going to save money for that!

I was just too glad about it!

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment