Tuesday, July 7, 2009

walking lane while still alive

I will be buried here when I die!

But while I am still alive...I would often go to Orchard Memorial Park for some 30-minute walk in the morning. The park is only about 6 years old thus the trees are still short. So sometimes, I go to the adjacent private memorial parks like San Pedro and Forest Lake wherein the trees are much older and bigger thus much cooler too.

While walking, I sometimes talk to myself in jest. "I would not see this view (from my memorial lot which is straight ahead and upper right side at the picture) when I die, so I should appreciate it by now". One would see downtown Davao and the other adjacent private memorial parks from my lot.

I do not exactly know how brave I will be to face my own death. Dealing with it could be difficult but I really want to teach myself to. What I do now of course is to take care of my health. I would want to still live. I still want to be with my children and family. My children does not want to hear anything about "death" even if I say it jokingly. I think, it is hard for them to understand.

I do not even "understand" sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment