Saturday, July 4, 2009

garden fresh


It has been a month since I last "tinkered" with my garden. Except for the daily sweeping- off the dried "weeping willow" leaves that is forever dropping, the only chance I had to "get in touch" with my garden are quick glances at it (for many weeks now). My garden is only about 7x5 meters but I got 2 15 year-old Weeping Willow trees and that big bush of violets (right pic). It is supposed to be a bush but grew big. When it bloom it looks like a cherry blossom. It gives me such a delight and the passers-by too. What makes it bloom is the water I gather from washing rice, meat and fish. And another one is to water it with my first urine in the morning mixed with water (har har har). Well it seems true, only that it is not often that I get to save my very first urine in the morning. But when I do, my bougainvillas and the bush seems to blossom vigorously.

I also got a little garden in front of my bedroom, but only about 1.5x2 meters in size. I do not have flowers there but lots of green plants. I sometimes do not put curtains to be able to behold the comeliness of the plants in the morning and anytime of the day!

When I do gardening, I do not wear slippers. I feel the grass and ground under my feet. It feels like receiving lots of energy from the earth. Those are short moments wherein I get to commune with nature right in my very own piece of land. I always remind myself that I need that activity. I am not good with gardening but I do enjoy touching green and the other colors.

Get to your garden now, it is fun!

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment