Tuesday, July 7, 2009

hoax emails excites me too


Emails are great because it provides (very) fast information and news especially that it is linked to almost all personal and business transactions we all have. There are as well many other social networks that are so handy in just one click, that I often ask myself "Do I need another one of these stuff?". But I do appreciate this technology so much because of its convenience. But sometimes, I could hardly believe we all deserve these- transactions so "served in a silver platter" right in front of our monitors.

Because of so many pretentious, fraudulent, sham etc. emails, I no longer knew how to measure "truthfulness, sincerity, authenticity" in the ones I receive. Except of course from those whom I knew.

Enough of the introduction.

Let me do some small acts of "naivety". There was a time when I often received mails of the lottery-winner- type. Yes, Spam does not work and protect a 100%. So I delete and delete and delete.

Now, I do not know how significant my naive reply to such a mail but it has stopped coming! whoooaaahhh!

I only replied something like:
I hope that you are telling the truth because if I really did win such a big amount it is not through the email that I would have received it. I do not know a more legitimate medium but I would surely recognize one. But since I want to believe that I won that lottery and because I am neck-deep in debts, you could be the answer to my wishes. My banks would be very happy that I will be able to pay all of them.

Since I do not have money, please do not let me go through a lot of process. A legitimate one would usually just transfer the money to my account. Just like when my husband gives me money in goodwill. No ifs, no buts - just sends it through all the available money transfers/banks from all over the world.

If you are telling the truth, thank you so much. Send the money at once. I will give you my bank details. But if you are not telling the truth, please do not play with other people's emotions and add to our financial concerns.

My point really is that anyone could pass as a genuine loving and sincere person and turns out to be a genuine dangerous asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment