Monday, July 6, 2009

taking a quick shower

I am not sure, how long does it really take for an ordinary daily bath or shower. Going for a shower certainly lifts me up every single day. When the water touches my skin, I get energized anytime of the day! I can nominate it for my "best two-minutes of my day" too.

Well, I thought of it because I remember having friends who takes just soooooooo long to take a shower. I am amazed and amused because I really do quick ones especially in the morning when I am usually busy and have to run-off for the carpool and school.

Yes, I happen to ask my friends, what do they do inside that take them that long. A gay friend holds the longest time (among my friends) in taking the shower. A full one hour inside. Do you know the regular size of a bar of soap? He consumes that in less than a week time. I sometimes tease him of maybe doing something else inside (he he he).

Of course, there could be a lot of things to do (altogether) inside the comfort room or toilet. It should really give comfort or else, we might just call it "uncomfortable room" if not serving the purpose of giving comfort, right?

The only "more than 5 minutes" shower I take is during my second or third shower of the day. Only because it includes my cleaning the toilet. For me to enjoy cleaning the bath room and toilet, I put on some bath salts and oil essentials on my whole body. For some thirty minutes of scrubbing the whole room, my body also gets some nurturing - all in one too.

I think most of us have the same rituals (ha ha ha) inside. And I believe taking the shower should be one fun experience everyday. And as long as we finish taking the shower and get-off to our destinations, it ("how long the shower should take?") does not matter anymore.

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment